Supervised Learning – II
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Supervised Learning Techniques and their implementation, for example, Decision Trees, Random Forest Classifier etc.
• What is Naïve Bayes?
• How Naïve Bayes works?
• Implementing Naïve Bayes Classifier
• What is Support Vector Machine?
• Illustrate how Support Vector Machine works?
• Hyperparameter Optimization
• Grid Search vs Random Search
• Implementation of Support Vector Machine for Classification
• Implementation of Naïve Bayes, SVM
• Supervised Learning concepts
• Implementing different types of Supervised Learning algorithms
• Evaluating model output