Python Scripting Certification Training
Python Scripting allows programmers to build applications easily and rapidly. This course is an introduction to Python scripting, which focuses on the concepts of Python, it will help you to perform operations on variable types using Pycharm. You will learn the importance of Python in real time environment and will be able to develop applications based on Object Oriented Programming concept. End of this course, you will be able to develop networking applications with suitable GUI.
Why this course ?
Since Python is Highly popular among MNCs, it is easy to find relevant job opportunities in the marke
A Senior Python Developer earns an average salary of $109,280 per year – PayScale.com
Python is the future of AI and Machine Learning – Adrian Rosebrock, Author of the book, ‘Deep Learning for Computer Vision with Python’
Introduction to Python and Scripting Concepts
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn the concepts of Python and Scripting.
• Get an overview of Python
• The companies using Python
• Other applications in which Python can be used
• Explore Python Frameworks and IDEs
• Concept of Scripting
• Difference between Scripting language and Programming language
• Installation of Python
• Create “Hello world” code
Introduction to Data types and Conditional Statements
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn basic data types of Python and decision-making statements.
• Introduction to Identifiers
• What are the different variable types?
• Different operators
• Conditional statements
• Data types – string, numbers
• Demonstrating Conditional statements
• Demonstrating Loops
Deep Dive into Data Types
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn the different types of sequence structures, related operations, and their usage.
• Strings and related operations
• Tuples and related operations
• Lists and related operations
• Dictionaries and related operations
• Sets and related operations
• Tuple – properties, related operations, comparison with list
• List – properties, related operations
• Dictionary – properties, related operations
• Set – properties, related operations
Functions, OOPs and Exception Handling
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn how to create and execute Functions and Object Oriented Concepts. You will learn how to handle expected and unexpected exceptions using Pycharm.
• Function Parameters
• Global variables
• Why Python is called Object-oriented language?
• Class and Objects
• Variable scope and Returning Values
• Python files I/O Functions
• Errors and Exception Handling
• Handling multiple exceptions
• Functions – syntax, arguments, keyword arguments, return values
• Errors and exceptions – types of issues, remediation
Network Programming, Multi-threading and GUI Programming
Learning Objectives: In this module, you will learn Standard Libraries of Python, modules used in Python, how to connect your server with MySQL DB. In addition, learn about Socket programming and GUI programming.
• Modules used in python
• Python Boto ec2 module
• MySQL DB access
• Network programming
• GUI programming
• Packages and module – modules, import options, sys path
• Network Creation
• Create GUI