CISCO CCNA NETWORK SECURITY TRAINING
Skill Higher CCNA Security course is the ultimate training program for engineers pursuing the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) certification. Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) validates associate-level knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats.
The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.
Our fresh batches for CCNA Security program start on every Second Monday of the month. We also run weekday and weekend batches to ensure flexibility for our students.
• Develop a comprehensive network security policy to counter threats against information security.
• Configure routers on the network perimeter with Cisco IOS Software security features.
• Configure a Cisco IOS zone-based firewall to perform basic security operations on a network.
• Configure site-to-site VPNs using Cisco IOS features.
• Configure IPS on Cisco network routers.
• Configure LAN devices to control access, resist attacks, shield other network devices and systems, and protect the integrity and confidentiality of network traffic.
The knowledge and skills that a learner must have before attending this course are as follows:
• Skills and knowledge equivalent to those learned in Cisco Certified Network Associate Course (CCNA).
• Working knowledge of the Windows operating system
• Introduction to Network Security Principles
• Perimeter Security
• Network Security Using Cisco IOS Firewalls
• Site-to-Site VPNs
• Network Security Using Cisco IOS IPS
• LAN, SAN, Voice, and Endpoint Security Overview