CCIE ROUTING AND SWITCHING V5 TRAINING
Cisco has responded to the challenge in the inter networking technology with the Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Program. This is a high-level certification program designed to identify and serve the best of the internetworking experts and to improve your hands-on skills. The CCIE certification is currently the most significant certification in the industry.
The Skill Higher CCIE Routing & Switching v5.0 Program consists of in-depth advanced technology classes and a set of technology practice exercises covering all protocols mentioned in the Cisco R&S v5.0 blueprint. The program is aimed at helping the candidates learn the R&S v5.0 technologies and prepare for the CCIE lab exam.
Prerequisite – Good knowledge on technologies present in CCNP R&S
The program is to fully understand complex CCIE R&S advanced level technologies and immerse in intensive lab practices to prepare for CCIE Certification.
CCIE certified and experienced Cisco instructors will facilitate the classes. The instructor will provide detailed explanation and facilitate group discussion. Students will also receive individual attention from the instructor if needed. Throughout the course students will have access to the most up to date rack of equipment matching the CCIE R&S Lab blueprint. The course is frequently reviewed to ensure that it is up to date and meets the latest topics tested on the CCIE R&S 5.0 Lab exam blueprint.
Our fresh batches for CCIE R&S V5.0 program start on every First Monday of the month. We also run weekday and weekend batches to ensure flexibility for our students.
Troubleshooting infrastructure security
Quality of service
Layer 3 Technologies
Advanced Layer 3 Multicast
Advanced EIGRP [for IPv4 and IPv6]
Advanced OSPF [v2 and v3]
Advanced Troubleshooting layer 3 technologies
Layer 2 Technologies
Advanced Layer 2 Multicast
Layer 2 WAN circuit technologies
Advanced Troubleshooting layer 2 technologies
• Instructor Led Classroom & Live Online based training
• An enhanced lab topology that represents a real-world network
• 320 hours (40 sessions each of 8 hrs) full CCIE R&S v5.0 topology rack time
• 24/7 Lab Room Access to enable to choose the desired slot time.
• Cisco Press Student guides (Hard Copy) + Technology and CCIE Lab Workbook with solution (PDF)
• Continuous mentoring till the lab certification is achieved
• Free retakes of classes
• Well defined Learning Pedagogy to achieve the CCIE R&S Certification
• Classes are combination of in-depth technology lectures and lab demonstration
• CCIE R&S Certified instructors
• Access to latest R&S devices
• 100% Support till you achieve your lab number