Introduction to Big Data Hadoop and Spark
Learning Objectives: Understand Big Data and its components such as HDFS. You will learn about the Hadoop Cluster Architecture, Introduction to Spark and the difference between batch processing and real-time processing.
- What is Big Data?
- Big Data Customer Scenarios
- Limitations and Solutions of Existing Data Analytics Architecture with Uber Use Case
- How Hadoop Solves the Big Data Problem?
- What is Hadoop?
- Hadoop’s Key Characteristics
- Hadoop Ecosystem and HDFS
- Hadoop Core Components
- Rack Awareness and Block Replication
- YARN and its Advantage
- Hadoop Cluster and its Architecture
- Hadoop: Different Cluster Modes
- Big Data Analytics with Batch & Real-time Processing
- Why Spark is needed?
- What is Spark?
- How Spark differs from other frameworks?
- Spark at Yahoo!