Developing Solutions That Use Relational Database And Azure Blob Storage
Learn about Azure SQL Database, a managed service which is a general-purpose relational database that supports structures such as relational data, JSON, spatial, and XML.
Also learn about Azure Blob storage, which is Microsoft’s object storage solution for the cloud. Blob storage is optimized for storing massive amounts of unstructured data.
- Azure SQL overview
- Database operations (CRUD)
- Azure Blob storage overview
- Working with Azure Blob storage
- Blob Leasing in Azure
- Create, read, update, and delete database tables by using code
- Set and retrieve Blob storage properties and metadata
- Replicate and copy Blobs
- Implement Blob Leasing on Portal